Marshmallows are sweet treats eaten at rest or after meals. Marshmallow has a certain elasticity and toughness, and the taste and texture are very similar to cotton. Marshmallow is a soft candy that is loose and porous.
The benefits of eating marshmallows.
1. Protect the liver and nourish the liver.
Marshmallows can help people protect their livers. Many people may not know this. Marshmallow can control people's temper, provide energy for the human body, maintain the normal function of the nervous system and heart; normalize fat metabolism, prevent acidosis; protect liver and detoxify
Marshmallows also have detoxification properties. Eating marshmallows can increase the activity of immune cells and remove harmful substances from the body.
3. Replenish energy.
Eating marshmallow properly can also replenish energy for the human body. Marshmallows are made up of carbohydrates and sugars, so they provide energy when digested by the body.
What are the health effects of eating too much marshmallow?
1. It will aggravate cavities in patients with cavities.
2. Affect appetite and reduce food intake. Affects the body's normal absorption of nutrients.
3. When there is too much sugar intake, the metabolic intermediates pyruvic acid and lactic acid in the body will increase, and more alkaline calcium is needed to participate in neutralization.
Therefore, the consumption of calcium by the human body is bound to increase, which will affect the normal growth of bones for a long time and easily induce osteoporosis.
4. The human body has the ability to recognize. When the body eats a lot of sugary foods, the pancreas secretes more insulin. Eating too much candy for a long time can also lead to diabetes.
Have you ever thought about making them yourself?
Raw materials: sugar, protein, water, sugar, gelatin flakes, corn starch.
1. Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water until soft, stir-fry with cornstarch, and lay flat on a baking sheet for later use.
2. Add 10g sugar in 3 batches and beat until stiff peaks form. Until it turns into a white solid, small white hooks appear in the whisk, and do not fall off.
2. Heat 60g of sugar and water to about 118 degrees, put the soaked gelatin sheets into the sugar water, and keep stirring until melted.
4. Add the beaten egg whites into the sugar water and keep stirring with a whisk until the temperature is about 45 degrees.
5. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag or directly with a spoon and place on a baking sheet lined with cornstarch.
6. Roll the cornstarch on the surface. After the marshmallow is completely dry, shake off the cornstarch and serve.
Cotton candy is one of the varieties of candy! Since it is sugar, it will produce a certain amount of heat and sugar! Exceeding the norm can lead to an increase in body fat and protein. Too much can easily lead to body fat!