The towel is a frequently used item in people's lives, can be used to wash their face, bath, and wipe items.
So how to take care of towels in daily life?
1. It is recommended to follow the care label instructions carefully.
2. Avoid overheating water temperature and long drying time when washing cotton towels.
Tumble drying in the dryer can make the cotton towels more fluffy and soft while hanging to dry can not get this effect.
3. Use half of the recommended amount of detergent on the washing label to make the towels softer.
4. Avoid pouring detergent directly onto the towel, as this will cause the detergent residue to be left on the towel and cause it to become hard. Choose mild detergents and minimize the use of chlorine bleach.
5. Do not use fabric softener frequently.
Avoid using fabric softeners containing silicone, which will leave a layer of wax after use and affect water absorption.
6. Wash dark-colored towels separately from light-colored ones.
7. Avoid washing towels with clothes containing zippers, hooks, or buckles, which can damage them.
8. The number of times of washing affects the usage time of towels, the less the number of washing, the longer the usage time of towels.
9. Do not leave damp towels for too long, it will breed mold and bacteria, put the towel on the drying bar completely unfolded vertically drying to make it dry quickly.
10. How to make the towel soft also has a trick can be in about 3 pounds of water with 20 grams of soda ash or appropriate softener boiled for 10 minutes, and then rinse a few times with warm and cool water, respectively.
11. How to remove the oil on the towel?
Soak the wash with concentrated salt water, and then rinse with water, it will make the towel fresher.
Towel disinfection methods.
1. Steaming disinfection method. Boil the towel in boiling water for about 10 minutes, then wash it with soapy water, dry it and you can use it.
2. Microwave disinfection method. Clean the towel, fold it, and put it in the microwave oven for 5 minutes to achieve the purpose of disinfection.
3. Steam disinfection method. Put the towel into the pressure cooker and keep it heated for about 30 minutes to kill most microorganisms.
4. Disinfectant disinfection method.
Disinfectant can be selected from 200 times diluted cleaning disinfectant or 0.1% chlorhexidine.
Soak the towel in the above solution for more than 15 minutes, then remove the towel and rinse with water to remove the residual disinfectant, dry it, and then you can use it again with confidence.