Strawberry milkshake is a kind of food that many people like to eat. The rich milk fragrance wraps strawberries. The milkshake is in the mouth, and the thin smoothie melts in the mouth, making people taste different and refreshing. It is the best kind of office drinks.
The main raw materials of strawberry milkshake are strawberries, milk and so on. It has a sweet and sour taste, rich in vitamin C and protein, which can replenish energy and make people energetic.
It is a very happy thing to drink a glass of ice-cold strawberry milkshake in the hot summer. Let's take a look at the benefits of strawberry milkshake.
1. Radiation protection
The reason why so many people like to eat strawberry milkshake is because strawberry milkshake has a very obvious anti-radiation effect. If you need to stay in front of a computer or mobile phone for more than ten hours 24 hours a day, it is recommended to drink more strawberry milkshakes.
2. Relieve greasy
Because strawberries are very rich in dietary fiber, they can speed up the peristalsis of the intestines and help you digest greasy foods.
3. Clean up the intestines
Eating strawberry milkshake can quickly clear the toxins in people's intestines, so it can reduce the occurrence of some gastrointestinal diseases such as constipation and hemorrhoids.
4. Improve sleep quality
Since the main ingredients of strawberry milkshake are milk, ice cream and strawberries, drinking strawberry milkshake can also effectively clean up toxins in our liver and help improve sleep.
Although strawberry milkshake is delicious, this product does have obvious side effects. There are many people with very weak stomachs, who are prone to symptoms such as diarrhea and allergies after eating strawberry milkshakes.
It is not difficult for us to make strawberry milkshake at home. It only takes ten minutes to enjoy the deliciousness. Let us learn together.
200g whole milk
140g frozen strawberries
100g whipped cream
30g white sugar
1. Remove the stems of the fresh strawberries, wash and drain the water, then put them in the refrigerator to freeze overnight.
2. Break up 1 egg, add it to 100g of iced whole milk, and stir them evenly.
3. Heat the mixed milk paste over medium-high heat, stirring continuously along the bottom of the pot while heating, until the milk paste becomes thick.
4. The sterilization effect is only when heated to a viscous state. If you are really worried, you can boil it for a few seconds, but be careful not to take too long.
5. Add the remaining 100g of ice milk to the boiled milk paste and stir well. This step can quickly cool down the custard paste.
6. Put the frozen strawberries in a blender.
7. Whip the frozen strawberries and cream together with a blender.
8. Add 30g white granulated sugar to 100g whipped cream, and then whisk until clear lines appear but will not disappear.
9. Mix the whipped whipped cream and strawberry custard and you're done.
Learn to make this dessert, whether it’s getting up in the morning to make a cup for yourself, or sharing it with everyone at a party, it’s a good choice. Everyone must drink strawberry milkshake in moderation. Although strawberry milkshake has a sweet taste, we still have to control ourselves, so that we can not only enjoy the delicious food, but also maintain healthy eating habits.