Sesame is the seed of flax. It is 60-150 cm high. It is found in tropical regions of the world as well as some temperate regions. Sesame is one of the main oil crops and has high application value. Its seeds contain up to 55% oil.
Sesame seeds can be eaten and used as oil. In daily life, people eat more tahini and sesame oil. It has the functions of skincare and beauty, weight loss, hair care, and hairdressing.
1. Skin care and beauty: A variety of vitamins in sesame have a moisturizing effect on collagen and elastic fibers in the skin, thus improving and maintaining the elasticity of the skin. At the same time, it can promote blood circulation in the skin, make the skin get sufficient nutrients and moisture, and maintain skin tenderness and luster.
2, weight loss and beauty: sesame contains lecithin, choline, muscle sugar, and other active ingredients that can prevent people from getting fat, which can help people lose weight.
3. Hair care and hairdressing: Vitamin E in sesame helps blood circulation in the scalp, promotes the vitality of hair, and initiates a moisturizing effect on the head to prevent dry and brittle hair.
4, blood tonic: often eating sesame can prevent the human body due to lack of vitamin E caused by bone marrow hematopoietic dysfunction, preventing the production of abnormal red blood cells. Sesame contains a lot of iron, which can alleviate iron deficiency anemia.
Sesame cake is a kind of pasta made with sesame seeds. Here's how to make it.
Corn oil 101g
Water 40 g
20 grams of maltose
A moderate amount of sesame
An appropriate amount of glutinous rice flour
Wax gourd sugar amount
A moderate amount of peanut oil
A moderate amount of white sugar
1. Make the oil crust dough. In a large bowl, prepare 150 grams of plain flour, add 55 grams of corn oil, 40 grams of water, and 20 grams of maltose, mix well and knead together. Then knead the dough well, wrap it in plastic wrap and relax for an hour.
2. Make the pastry dough. Add 100g of all-purpose flour to a bowl, add 46g of corn oil, wrap in plastic wrap and let loose for an hour.
3. Put a tablespoon of white sesame seeds into a wok over medium heat and slowly fry them until fragrant. Saute until slightly browned. Remove and cool. Add a tablespoon of glutinous rice flour to the pan and fry over medium heat until lightly browned.
4. Pour the cooled sesame onto the chopping board and break it with a rolling pin, then put it into a large bowl; Then add the fried glutinous rice flour and a little wax gourd sugar.
5. Add a little peanut oil to the sesame stuffing several times, mix well, then add two small tablespoons of white sugar, and mix until it can be grasped into a ball (if it is too dry, you can add a little more oil or cool it); Finally, divide the filling into 10 pieces and form them into a circle.
6. Take out the loose dough and pastry, rub them into strips respectively, and then cut them into ten dosage forms; Then flatten the pastry in the palm, cover it with pastry and close the mouth.
7. Take the first wrapped formulation and roll it with a rolling pin into the shape of a duck tongue, then roll it up and roll it out again; Then press with a rolling pin in the middle, and then wrap in the middle; Then roll it into leather again, cover it with stuffing, and wrap it in a tiger's mouth.
8. Make the stuffed dosage form round and press it flat; Then brush the surface of the cake with water, sprinkle with sesame seeds, and press down firmly. When all is done, place the cake in a baking tray.
9. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C for 5 minutes, then put the baking tray in the middle of the oven, and bake it at 180 ° C for about half an hour, until the color is satisfactory.